Thursday, October 23, 2014

What did Mari Yaguchi say in her first appearance on TV in 1 year and 5 months?

On October 23th, Mari Yaguchi(矢口真里) appeared on "Miyaneya(ミヤネ屋)" which is a afternoon tabloid show of Yomiuri Telecasting(読売テレビ). It was her first appearance on TV in 1 year and 5 months. She stopped appearing on TV soon after it was revealed that she had an affair with Kenzo Umeda(梅田賢三) even though she was married to Masaya Nakamura(中村昌也). Finally, Yaguchi divorced Nakamura.

What did she say on 'Miyaneya?"

At the beginning of her appearance, she said to the camera "Ladies and gentlemen, it's been a long time. I'm Mari Yaguchi. I'm terribly sorry for causing trouble on this occasion. Thank you for inviting me. Thank you very much."

Then, Seiji Miyane(宮根誠司), the host of "Miyaneya", and Kouzo Inoue(井上公造), a reporter on show business, interviewed her.

As for the adultery and the divorce, she said "It was all my fault. There is no doubt that I hurt Nakamura."

As for her future, she said "I have no idea. I have no plan from tomorrow. Maybe my agency has received some offers. However, I want to express my feelings at first. And then I'll accept offers if I am needed. I'll retire from show business if there's no need of me."

As for Kenzo Umeda, "He's my current boyfriend. I live with him." However, she also said that she had no thought of getting married with him soon.



[Related articles]
Who is Kenzo Umeda?
http://topics-on-japan.blogspot.jp/2013/06/who-is-kenzo-umeda.html

Mari Yaguchi comes back to show business
http://topics-on-japan.blogspot.jp/2014/10/mari-yaguchi-comes-back-to-show-business.html




No comments:

Post a Comment